The careers page posts current employment technologies with Realtek and their customer base. It’s predominantly aimed at people who have been trained on Realtek based products to assist our clients in meeting their HR requirements.
Trainee service & Applications engineer to support Toyoda machine tools and
manufacturing technology, to be based in Melbourne, to provide technical
support for their install base in the region.
This will include CNC machine tools, FMS (flexible Manufacturing Systems),
control systems & applications and other production technologies.
Part of this contract will require 3-6 months overseas factory training with the
world’s leading manufacturing technology developer.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Diagnostic ability, aptitude and a genuine passion for mechanics and electronics
- Demonstrated experience in performing precise and detailed work
- Independent thinker with good problem solving capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for conveying high level/detailed information at all levels of seniority
- Flexibility in work hours to meet clients requirements
If you are looking for an exciting traineeship in advanced technology, apply now